– Dental Implants are a perfect way to replace missing teeth.
– It is important to replace missing teeth as this can affect confidence, as well as chewing food and comfort.
– These are the closest thing to natural teeth as they are screwed into the jaw bone.
– This is a surgical procedure that has two processes – first under a local an aesthetic a small cut is made into the gum and a titanium screw is places into the jaw. This is then left to heal and integrate within the bone for 8-12 weeks
– The second step is where a custom made abutment (this resembles a tooth with a screw on the end) is made, and is screwed into the titanium screw into your jaw. This will resemble your missing tooth and the end result will be as if you never lost it in the first place.